Terms and Conditions.
1) All payments must be made in full before the classes commence. Once paid they are non refundable.
2) If a payment is not completed within two weeks of our activity commencing, Budo Juku reserves the right to cancel your son / daughter activity.
3) Payments can be made either via the Martial Arts Instructor by cash or cheque.
All cheques are made payable to BUDO JUKU SPORTS CONSULTANCY.
4) Online payments are also excepted:
Bank: Emirates NBD.
Account Name: Budo Juku Sports Consultancy.
Account Number: 10146077058601.
Iban Number: AE030260001014607058601.
Swift Code: EBILAEAD.
Please ensure that your son / daughters name and class in reference to the payment and the receipt slip emailed to the office for confirmation.
If a receipt or scanned copy of the paying in slip is not emailed to the office this will still be classed as a non payment/confirmation.
1) Consent forms must be filled in correctly with all the necessary contact details and signed by a parent or guardian. If a consent form is not filled in then you accept the terms and conditions of Budo Juku Sports Consultancy.
1) A receipt will be issued once a payment has been made by our office signed and stamped via email or through the Martial Arts Instructor.
1) All prices are based around the Term fee and Individual classes are not permitted.
1) Annual Registration fees are as follow...
Term 1 AED 100. Term 2 AED 75. Term 3 AED 50.
This will ensure that matts are provided at every class ensuring our childnrens safety at all times.
1) Budo Juku Passport Licenses are universal for all Budo Juku Activities.
2) To be eligible to grade in any Martial Art a student is required to attend either of the below activities in any Martial Art that we provide:
a) One competition. OR. b) One Monthly training session. OR. c) Seminar with an external Instructor.
The Passport needs to be signed and stamped by a recognized instructor after the event attended.
3) Budo Juku Passport License is AED 50 with first year FREE. Renewal per year is AED 30.
The following events are extra and not included in the Termly Fee. Students are selected for competitions and gradings based on the Instructors discretion and the standards that apply. Seminars and Monthly training sessions are open to all students.
1) Refunds will not be given for non-attendance however students are able to make up the missed class(es) at the same school or venue or in another school or venue.
2) Doctors note is accepted for a refund however it will be under the descretion of the Office Manager and Proprietor.
3) Refunds are also permitted if a student relocates to a different county outside of the United Arab Emirates.
No Tolerance Policy.
Budo Juku staff has a no tolerance policy and will not receive or accept any negative or abusive behavior from parents or students Budo Juku and all employees reserves the right to ask any student or parent to leave the class or premises if deemed unsuitable and non productive in class.